Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

My Name

My full name is Claire Francisca G. I'll start explaining what my name means. G is short for Gunawan. That is my family name. The meaning is to be useful for others. Francisca I believe means someone holy, like Saint Franciskus. My first name, Claire, means clear, famous, and bright.

If I can change my name, I would want to be known as Kaira. Kaira, as a girl's name is a variant of Cara (Latin, Irish, Gaelic), Kara and Kyra (Greek), and the meaning of Kaira is "beloved; friend; lord; Right Or Opportune Moment". People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own views on some matters. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid. I picked this name because this is the kind of someone I want to be and, even though not many knows, quite similar to me. Well actually I didn't know the meaning before. I just thought that it's a nice name.

However, as much as I've been telling you about my new name, I really disagree about this name changing thingy. I want people to know who I am by just hearing my name. Claire is a name I grew up with. I can either make it mean something or the other way around. My name is my pride, regardless of what others think.

1 komentar:

  1. Kara---reminds me of Cara from Legend of the Seeker (awesome show), my favourite character :D Well, I'd rather go with an alias in the internet.. to protect my safety because of... certain things :/..and I would be almost invisible ...Well anyway, keep writing on this blog too, ok? :D Good day~..and...Moriarty is real!!! >:D
    ~BC~

    BalasHapus